You've arrived here either because you're new to Friendship or you're thinking of visiting. In either case, Here are some things you can expect when visiting us. If you are planning a visit, please feel free to let us know by clicking the button below.
- You can expect to be greeted by a friendly face when you first walk in the door! We value every person that joins our service whether they are a long-time member or not!
- You don't have to dress up. We don't care what you're wearing. We're not a dressy church. You'll see everything from shorts and a t-shirt to dress pants and a button down. We're just glad you are with us!
- If you happen to make it in time for our Sunday School classes at 9:45, a greeter will be glad to point you to the right class! Our Sunday School classes and other small groups will give you a chance to plug in as well as allow us to get to know you!
- When you come into the sanctuary, make yourself at home! We don't have assigned seats So feel free to sit anywhere you're comfortable during worship!
- Our worship music is exciting and passionate (and sometimes maybe a little loud). You are encouraged to worship however you are led! You'll see people with eyes closed and hands raised and everything in between. This is a time for you to connect with God and respond to Him!
- Our pastor is an excellent teacher/preacher! You will be encouraged, challenged, convicted, and taught right from God's Word! We are blessed to have a loving, truth-filled pastor at Friendship!
- We have a response time at the end of each of our weekend services. This is a time for us to confess, surrender, pray, or whatever we feel God is leading us to do! Our pastor and staff will be available to pray with you during this time as well.